In our doctrine of trust and transparency, we present to you information on how we collect and process your personal data when you visit our website. We endeavor to ensure that all our data collection, handling, and processing activities are in adherence to current law.
Lubimax remains the data controller for your private data. We guarantee the confidentiality of all information collected by our website tools. If you have any privacy concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data refers to all information that correlates to a natural individual. Lubimax processes your personal data for a number of purposes including but not limited to:
- Direct marketing
- Provision of services
- Conduct of business agreements
Among the type of personal data that we retain in one or all of these processes include:
- Your name
- Mobile number
- Device IP address
Some of the mentioned data types are collected automatically, while others require your input. All website, browser, and IP details are collected automatically. Nevertheless, personal data is collected manually through filling up of different types of website forms by the user.
Processing of the collected data takes different forms include:
In certain cases, Lubimax may retain your data in its servers for a longer time in order to contact you in future.
How we use your personal data
In strict adherence to the law, we use your data in a way that ensures your security and privacy. Apart from the provision of service, direct marketing and conduct of business agreements, we may need to fulfil certain legal obligations. This includes processing data in accordance with legal liabilities that we are subject to. For instance, social security laws, retention records laws, trade sanctions and local employment laws.
Sharing your personal data
In an effort to accomplish the above expressed purpose, we may share your personal data. The below points are some of the second to third parties that we are obliged to share your personal data with.
- Third party organizations such as reputable public and governmental authorities. We do this in order to comply with regulatory and legal obligations which we are subject to.
- Successor organizations in the event of business reorganization.
- Other companies within our group and third-party companies that help in delivering quality service to you, such as suppliers, web developers and other outsourced support services.
In the above mentioned cases, your personal data will only be shared for limited purposes. To this extent, we take necessary precaution to ensure the security of your data and/or its processing for intended purposes only.
Transfer of your personal data from UAE
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
How we protect your personal data
Lubimax has put in place adequate legal and technical measures to ensure the security of your data. We provide this security through utilization of updated encryption methods that guarantee dynamic security of your personal data.
How long we preserve your personal data
Different types of data call for different lengths of storage periods. We firmly guarantee to only store your data as long as legally allowed. For instance, employment applications may be stored for a longer period for future references.
The below are your legitimate entitlements to our use of your personal data.
- Right to access – You have the right to inquire on our handling and processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right upon knowledge to request rectification of your personal data in our possession.
- Right to restriction/objection of processing – You have full rights to restrict or object to the further holding and processing of your personal data. Under these circumstances, we may still retain your data but refrain from further processing it.
- Right to data portability – You retain full rights to receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, and commonly used format, or have it transferred to another data holder.
How can you withdraw your consent?
After confirming whether we are holding your data and/or processing it, you can write to us at email@example.com to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this does not invalidate any previous processing before your withdrawal request, or any further processing subjected by a law superior to your consent.
If unsatisfied with our way of handling data and you feel that our process leads to infringement of your privacy, you are welcomed to lodge a complaint with a superior local authority.
For any further information related to this privacy statement, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org